Chinese food is healthy eating with lots of fresh vegetables and Chinese herbs. Petesaria serves exquisite flavours of traditional Chinese dishes made from fresh ingredients.
We also serve premium IOW beef burgers, handmade stone baked Pizzas, British Favourites and much more. FREE* Home Delivery starts at 5pm, Tuesday-Sunday.
* FREE Delivery on orders over £12
* Delivery charges may vary for outside Freshwater areas
Of course, it isn't just take aways we cater for. We have a fully licenced bar and restaurant offering all the service and comfort expected. Our front of house service is both friendly and welcoming. Attention to detail will ensure your visit is made to feel special. For example, If you want that unique pizza topping that isn't on our menu, just ask. In fact, challenge us, we'll do our best to make it anyway you wish based on available ingredients.
Eat fresh and local. Who doesn't have something to say about eating? We use the freshest ingredients available and local products are used throughout our menu. Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art! Drink and enjoy. We are proud to offer the local brewery's finest. Goddards brewery (the oldest brewery on the Isle of Wight, born & brewed) and Island Ales (real Ales from a real Island). We also offer several beers on tap. Fine selected wines and a variety of liquor.Contact us
Let's Start Making Memories
Chinese Cuisine, Premium Isle of Wight Burgers, Handmade Stone Baked Pizzas, British Favourites, Beer Garden and much More! Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and coffee.
Good for groups or parties
Whether you fancy a family meal, birthday dinner, date nights, after work drinks or just chilling with mates, come to Petesaria for a feast to get the night started just right! With varied and diverse menus, no matter how fussy your group may be, Petesaria is sure to cater for your every need!
Enough of your cereal and toast in the morning? Why not let our delicious cooked breakfast to help fuel your day! Join us for breakfast or just Grab-n-Go and feel good about your day!
Petesaria offers a relaxed, very friendly atmosphere in which the conversation flows, resulting in a happy hubbub among diners. That's not all, yet we will make it feel like your table is the focus of attention in the restaurant and that your meal is that bit more special!
Want to eat outside in the summer? Check out our family friendly outdoor beer garden, chilled-out space for catching up with your friends and family, or just chilling and chatting after work. Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends!
Walk-ins are welcome
Craving for a delicious hot meal or just one of those spur-of-the-moment decisions? Petesaria is more than happy to welcome walk-ins! Check out our varied and diverse menus to ENJOY -- without having to plan in advance!
Sunday Roast with Cath & Mike
Petesaria Full Menu Allergens Information
* We prepare our food in kitchen with products containing gluten and nuts as well as other allergens. The allergy data detailed in the tables has been derived from supplier specifications on the allergenic ingredients that have intentionally been added to the final food product. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that this table is accurate. We CANNOT guarantee that any product is "100% FREE FROM" any allergen due to the risk of cross-contamination risk in production, supply and preparation. If you suffer from sensitive trace reactions for stated allergens, please be aware that we are unable to guarantee suitability for you.
*Please make yourself known to our staff and inform them of your allergy every time you dine with us, even if you have eaten the dish before, so that every possible precaution can be taken in our kitchen to prevent cross contamination and if product substitutions are in place our staff can make you aware of these.
Food Safety Authority (FSA) Standard 14 Allergens
• Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
• Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
• Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (Queensland nut)
• Celery (including celeriac)
• Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
• Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
• Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
* Please bear in mind when ordering that some dishes have additional choices and therefore this may impact the total dish outcome.